Home : What's Hot
What's Hot

Doyon Utilities water testing - Water Quality Report


Annual Consumer Confidence Report June 2019


Updated MPF Hours


The MPF Customer Support team will be hosting new hours starting Mon, 6May:

- 0730-1200: Walk In Only
- 1200-1530: Appt Only
*CAC-unlock issues will have walk-in hours ALL DAY until 1530

Appointments can be made by following this link: https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil/


United States Air Force Test Pilot School



The annual United States Air Force Test Pilot School (TPS), “Test Falcon” Selection Board, will convene 29 July-2 August 2019 at the Air Force Personnel Center. The USAF TPS is the world's preeminent fixed-wing test pilot school and trains pilots, combat systems officers, and flight test engineers to develop, test, and evaluate the newest aircraft and weapons systems. USAF TPS graduates will be awarded an accredited Master of Science degree in Flight Test Engineering by Air University. In addition, USAF TPS conducts exchange programs with the US Navy, United Kingdom, and French Test Pilot Schools to train fixed and rotary wing test pilots and flight test engineers. Applicants from all aircraft types and backgrounds must have strong academic and technical experience and a deep desire to help develop the next generation of Air Force weapon systems. For more information, visit the TPS website https://www.edwards.af.mil/units/usaftps.


Motorcycle Safety


2019 Motorcycle Training Request Form

Commander’s Letter on Motorcycle Safety


Notice regarding Personal Use Firewood Cutting


Information for cutting wood on JBER can be found at this link:  https://jber.isportsman.net/


Revised procedures for Requesting Visitor Access to JBER



The 673d Communications Squadron and the 673d Security Forces Squadron have developed a Base Access Intelink website for use by all DoD CAC holders.

This site allows DoD CAC holders to access several commonly sought after base access forms and more importantly allows those users to sponsor visitors onto JBER from a CAC enabled computer.  DoD CAC holders may utilize the website to sponsor on up to nine US citizens, for up to 60 days, no more than 72 hours in advance of their arrival to JBER. 

The intent of the site is to streamline the process for getting visitors onto the installation for both operational and personal needs.  

You can review the quick step by step process that you will encounter when you access the site here.

Login with your CAC at the following site: Click here



UBER / Lyft Base Policy



JBER's current policy is that any UBER or Lyft driver in possession of a DoD (Department of Defense) ID card may provide transportation services on the installation. DoD card holders must self-identify to the installation entry controller that they are operating their vehicle as an UBER driver and are not authorized to vouch for passengers utilizing Trusted Traveler privileges. Additionally, all passengers in the vehicle must be over the age of 16 and must be in possession of their DoD ID card or a JBER DBIDS card to access the installation. This does not prevent a DoD ID card holder from sponsoring an UBER or Lyft driver through the Visitor Control Center for pickup or drop off purposes. These passes will be limited to the duration of time for the sponsor's fare. The 673d Security Forces Squadron is currently coordinating with the UBER and Lyft corporations to allow access to their drivers who do not possess a DoD card. 






   REAL I.D. Act Information


How to report potholes on JBER
            View the flyer
Quick Links