Voting Info

JBER Voters,

2019 has almost come to an end and now is a great time to get ready for the 2020 election! Even if you are already registered to vote in your registered state you should fill out and send in a new Federal Post Card Application (FPCA).

Voting assistance for Service members, their families, and overseas citizens is easier now than ever before! Voter registration and absentee ballot applications can be completed by simply using the Federal Voting Assistance Program's online voting assistance wizard:

Most States require completion of a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to start the absentee voting process. The FPCA acts as both a registration and absentee ballot request form. The Federal Voting Assistance Program encourages military voters to submit a new FCPA every January and each time they move.

It only takes a few quick steps to make sure your vote is counted - no matter where you are in the world. Complete an FPCA today by accessing the online version at, picking up a hardcopy version from your unit's designated voting assistance officer, or the Log Cabin Building 8535 Wewak Drive JBER, and by using Federal Voting Assistance Program's online voter registration wizard:

For additional information or assistance with completing your FPCA, speak with your unit's designated voting assistance officer or contact our JBER Voting Assistance office: or phone: 552-VOTE (8683).

Voting Assistance



The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) is a Department of Defense (DoD) organization that works to ensure Service members, their eligible family members, and overseas citizens are aware of their right to vote and have the tools and resources to successfully do so - from anywhere in the world.

FVAP assists voters through partnerships with the Military Services, Department of State, Department of Justice, and election officials from the 50 states, U.S. territories and the District of Columbia. State and local governments administer U.S. elections, including those for federal offices. FVAP supports state and local election officials by providing absentee voting information, materials, training and guidance.

If you'd like more information on the Federal Voting Assistance Program or need help with the absentee voting process please contact your Unit Voting Assistance Officer (UVAO), your Installation Voting Assistance Officer (IVAO) 552-8683, Vote JBER email, or go to or call FVAP at 703-588-1584 (toll free 1-800-438-VOTE or DSN 425-1584) or email Additional Voting information is also listed at the Air Force’s Personnel Center @





Voting PSAs

How to Vote Absentee When You're in the Military

FVAP - Voting Comes Easy - Checkboxes:

Federal Post Card Application:

FVAP - Voting Comes Easy - Opinions:

FVAP Voting Tips:

AFPC – Air Force Personnel Center




Voting Fact Sheets

 Federal Post Card Application Fact Sheet

 Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot Fact Sheet

 Absentee Voting Myths & Realities Fact Sheet

  Voting FAQs