Please be aware, although a request may be approved, the support may be called off at any time, if other top priorities come up at the last second. Examples are military or veteran funerals or memorials.
To start the request process for an Air Force Color Guard or Honor Guard fill out DD Form 2536, Request for Armed Forces Participation in Public Events form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not contacted about your request within 2 business days, call 907-552-8996.
To request an Army Color Guard or Honor Guard call 384-2019.
To request a Joint-Service Color Guard call 552-7587.
Requests may not be approved (aside from funerals and memorials) if:
- An event is political, unless bi-partisan.
- An event is not opened to the public.
- An event is for a controversial organization, special interest group, religious, or ideological movement.
- An event is for the benefit of a private individual, organization, or political candidate, such as fundraisers.
- An event is for business, or commercial ventures, such as business or mall grand openings, motion picture promotions, or beauty pageants.
To verify whether a support request can be honored, please contact our offices.